Designed and manufactured in AUSTRALIA a pool entry system no other company can match. An ATTRACTIVE, PRACTICAL & FUNCTIONAL addition to your pool. This compact pool entry option with large top step and non slip finish which takes up allows you, all members of the family including the young, elderly, disabled and even pets to get safely in and out of your pool with ease while the smooth rounded curved construction provides maximum protection for your liner.
The large sized steps provide a comfortable seating area in the water on different levels- handy for nursing small children or babies or just sitting and relaxing. . Moulded in Australia from UV and chlorine resistant virgin resin, the same material as plastic water tanks(NOTE no ABS plastic used, which can be damaged by sunlight) its sturdy curved construction has been designed to provide added strength and stability, benefiting the smallest to the largest member of your family and friends.
Hunter Pools Wholesale is a provider for NDIS ( National Disabilities Insurance Scheme)
BENEFITS and OPTIONS
1) NO ASSEMBLY – Rigid one piece construction
2) Does not need to be removed from pool over winter.
3) No maintenance required
4) Choice of standard colours at no extra cost White – Dark Blue ( to match dark blue liner) or Beige
5) Extra large curved top step( space for both feet at one time or the biggest bum) to provide safer entry and exit and a comfortable seating area.
6) OPTIONAL: Marine grade 316 Stainless steel handrail(s) can be fitted on either left or right hand side, or both sides, or centre of top step( cheap flexible plastic handrails are not an option) NOTE Handrails installed in the centre will restrict access)
7) No inefficient vents on side to allow more debris to collect inside stairs
8) Compact – space required in pool is slightly more than a standard ladder. Specifications: 112 cms wide x 110cms deep x 100cms high ( will take up 1 pallet space for transport) Weight of Hunter Stairs 45kgs( more than any similar product) Weight Capacity 255 kilos (To suit all Above Ground Pools 1.2m – 1.32m – or 1.37m deep)
8) Now fitted with umbrella holders on either side for extra sun protection when sitting on top step
Note Ballast will be required to be placed inside the stairs hold them in position.
SUITABLE FOR ALL ABOVE GROUND POOLS AND SOME INGROUND. PHONE TOM CALDER ON +61468937868
Newcastle (NSW) or Gisbourne (northern outskirts of Melbourne) or Seven Hills, Sydney no charge Home delivery Newcastle or Melbourne metro area $85.00 Sydney home delivery – $85.00.
DISCOUNTED FREIGHTS MAY APPLY. We can arrange delivery to most regions in Australia or organize your own transportation. Please contact us for pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone Tom Calder (M 0468937868) Note: Pick ups will require a ute or trailer as stairs will not fit in back of 4wd or station wagon.